In addition, if you have any questions or would like to suggest something, you can always contact us by writing an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sending us a letter by mail to C/Arquitecto Juan de Herrera 3 – 28691 Villanueva de la Cañada – Madrid we will be happy to assist you.
- Identity: BIOSENSORES INTELIGENTES PARA LA SALUD, S.L. C.I.F.: B-86723780
- Address: C/ Arquitecto Juan de Herrera 3 – 28691 Villanueva de la cañada (Madrid)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- DPD contact: https://inntegra.es/en/contact/
Purpose of the Treatment
- Maintain commercial relations between INNTEGRA and its customers and suppliers, regarding the products and services marketed, which implies being able to respond to their requests for products and services.
- Marketing of products and services offered for supply, maintenance and installation of equipment in the health sector, as well as providing information to interested parties about the products marketed.
- Inform clients and potential clients of the products offered by INNTEGRA.
- Keep your customer’s data updated.
- The sending of survey forms to clients, who is not obliged to answer.
Legitimacy of treatment
- The contractual relationship of INNTEGRA with its clients in the provision of services, as described in article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
- The legitimate interest of the company to market its products and keep its customers and contacts informed of the news in them, always faithful to the exercise of our activity.
- The legitimate interest to know the degree of satisfaction of the clients for the continuous improvement of the processes of the company.
- In compliance with the applicable regulations: Commercial Code RD 22 of 1885; and Royal Decree 1619/2012, which regulates billing obligations.
- Consent of the holders through the explicit acceptance of this policy (either in the form of the website or providing their data). After submitting your request for us to study or inform you of the products and services offered and acceptance of this policy, you consent to the processing of the data provided for the purposes described.
You can always object to receiving any communication of this nature through the email and the address mentioned above.
INNTEGRA undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about the interested parties, to diligently deal with the personal information that may be provided to it and to comply at any stage of the processing of the data with the obligation to keep the due secrecy.
INNTEGRA has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all the means and technical measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to INNTEGRA .
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer our services with a better quality and comply with our tax obligations, we inform you that the data you provide may be assigned to:
- Webempresa S.L., with fiscal domicile in C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 – 28010 Madrid (MADRID), responsible for providing the hosting and domain for this website.
- Automattic Inc., responsible for the development of CMS WordPress, used for the design and development of this website and subject to agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Google LLC, responsible for the collection of analytics of this website and subject to agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Public administrations: INNTEGRA may disclose to the competent Public Authorities the personal data and any other information that is available and required in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
- Those responsible for data processing contracted. These are the collaborators that INNTEGRA has hired in the provision of services:
- Advising for the accounting and fiscal management of the company. Your data will be provided to the extent necessary for regulatory compliance.
- Financial entities: For the management of collections and payments as necessary depending on the agreed conditions of collection or payment.
- Transport companies with which the company has a collaboration agreement to be able to deliver the marketed products or communications.
- Insurers: To attend claims if necessary.
INNTEGRA undertakes to sign with the direct suppliers the corresponding contract for data processing by means of which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data only for the agreed purposes, only attend to the documented instructions of INNTEGRA and delete or return the data once the provision of services ends.
Origin and categories of the Data
The data related to the commercial relationship with customers and suppliers come from the interested parties themselves. The categories of data that are treated are: Identifiers, contact persons, bank details (only when they are necessary depending on the agreed payment conditions).
Notice to all those who provide data
You declare that the information and data you have provided is accurate and true, reserving INNTEGRA the right to exclude from the services those interested parties who have provided false information, without prejudice to legal action. You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages that this may cause to INNTEGRA or to third parties.
INNTEGRA will process the personal data as long as they are accurate for the management of the purposes described and previously reported (and the interested party has not requested the deletion or cancellation thereof) and during the periods required by the legislation in force to fulfill its obligations (6 years according to the commercial code for customers). Once this period has elapsed, the data will be stored in a computerized form unless the interested party exercises his rights of Rectification, Cancellation, Suppression or Opposition.
In the event that the interested party revokes the consent for the processing of their data or requests their cancellation (provided that they have said right in accordance with the regulations), INNTEGRA will proceed to cancel them, blocking their use to avoid their treatment. that your data will be inaccessible, and will not be processed, except for making it available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
INNTEGRA undertakes to maintain and store the personal data that users provide us with in a confidential manner, guaranteeing the security thereof and avoiding access by unauthorized third parties.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether INNTEGRA, we are treating your personal data or not. Likewise, the following rights are recognized: Access, Rectification, Suppression, Limitation, Opposition and Portability.
The exercise of these rights is completely free.
To exercise these rights you can use any of the following means:
- By letter: To the attention of the INNTEGRA Data Protection Manager to the C/ Arquitecto Juan de Herrera 3 – 28691 Villanueva de la Cañada – Madrid
- By email: To firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise any of these rights must accompany your request for the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, ID, passport or other document proving identity and the specific request.
This exercise of rights will always be carried out within the legally established deadlines (art. 12.3 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679) that establishes a period of one month from receipt of the request, except for the complexity, the volume of requests be extended as described in said article. In any case, the user will receive a notification in this respect within that period.
Consultations, considerations and complaints
The interested party may revoke the consent for the processing of their data without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent.
If you want to ask us a question about how we treat your data, you want to ask us some consideration or believe that we have not acted as established by the data protection regulations can write to us (email@example.com) without prejudice to the fact that the interested party can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es)